We use the latest in nonsurgical and surgical care to help you feel better and improve your quality of life.
Our musculoskeletal medicine group is made up of care providers from different Polyclinic medical specialties and clinics. All see patients who have problems that affect the muscles, bones and joints of the spine and limbs.
Problems can range from sports-related injuries to conditions like arthritis. They can last for a short period of time or for months. We’ll work with you to get to the source of your concern. Then we’ll come up with a treatment plan focused on helping you feel better.
- Orthopedics (care of the musculoskeletal system)
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation (improving and restoring the ability to move)
- Podiatry (foot and ankle care)
- Rheumatology (care of pain and swelling in joints and muscles)
- Sports and performance medicine
If you need other types of care, we can connect you to our subspecialties:
- Acupuncture (using needles, pressure or other treatments to manage illness and pain)
- Hand therapy
- Physical therapy
- Spine surgery
- Osteopathic manipulation (using the hands to treat pain or injury)
To schedule an appointment or for more information, call 1-206-860-5422. Please get a referral from your doctor before making an appointment.
If you are a health care professional and want to refer a patient, call or fax your referral to 1-206-860-2201.