If you have a medical concern that needs attention fast but isn't life-threatening, we can help.
Polyclinic Now is a walk-in, urgent care clinic. We care for common illnesses like strep throat, colds and pink eye. We also care for minor injuries, such as fractures and sprains.
Our services also include:
- Lab tests
- Physical exams
- X-rays (black and white pictures of the inside of the body)
Our clinic is staffed by board-certified doctors, nurse practitioners and physician assistants. We are backed by more than 200 Polyclinic primary and specialty care doctors.
If your illness or injury is life-threatening, or if you have symptoms like severe pain, shortness of breath or vomiting blood, always call 911.
- Monday through Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Virtual care options
- E-visit: E-visits offer an easy way to get care through MyChart for basic concerns like colds, flu, COVID-19, urinary pain and pink eye. Start your e-visit.
- On-demand video: On-demand video lets you get a video visit without an appointment. It's available every day from 10 a.m.–3 p.m. Sign in and wait for the next available provider. Get started.
When to go to Polyclinic Now
If you have a health concern that isn't life-threatening but you need care right away, choose Polyclinic Now. If our doctors think you need specialty or emergency care, they’ll help you get the care you need.
- Bronchitis, wheezing and asthma (a breathing illness) attacks that aren't serious
- Colds, cough and flu
- Congestion and infections of the nose, throat and airways
- Corneal abrasions (scratches on the eye’s surface)
- Ear infections, earaches and ear wax removal
- Minor allergic reactions
- Minor eye irritation and infections, including pink eye
- Minor headaches
- Minor nose bleeds
- Minor skin infections
- Rash and hives (red, itchy raised bumps caused by an allergic reaction)
- Screening for STIs (sexually transmitted infections)
- Seasonal allergies
- Sinus infections
- Sore throat and strep throat
- Upset stomach, diarrhea, vomiting and flu
- Urinary tract infections
- Boils and swollen lumps
- Insect bites
- Joint pain, sprains and strains, including minor sports injuries
- Minor cuts, scrapes, wounds, burns and anything that may need stitches
- Simple bone breaks
- Sports physicals
- Student physicals
If you have a serious or life-threatening emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room (ER).
- Coughing up or vomiting blood
- Difficulty breathing
- Feelings of wanting to harm yourself or others
- Major life- or limb-threatening injuries
- Pain or swelling in the leg that may be signs of a blood clot deep in a vein
- Severe allergic reaction
- Severe eye injuries, including exposure to chemicals
- Severe migraines and headaches
- Severe wounds or amputations
- Signs of a heart attack, such as chest pain
- Signs of stroke, like sudden numbness in the arms or legs
- Sudden or severe stomach or pelvic pain
About our services
We accept most insurance (health plans) and payment. But it's always a good idea to talk to your insurance company before visiting to check on your coverage, copays and coinsurance.
If you have insurance:
- Check with your health plan for details and copay amounts. We bill urgent care visits as an office visit, not ER care. Walk-in clinic care tends to cost patients less than an ER visit.
- We'll collect your copay or coinsurance at the time of service and bill your insurer.
- We accept payment by check, flexible savings account (FSA), health savings account (HSA), debit card and most credit cards.
- Your insurance company will send you an explanation of benefits (EOB) to go over your bill. They’ll let you know if you owe any remaining payment.
If you don't have insurance:
- The cost of a visit for new patients is $266. The cost for an established patient is $180.
- Your cost depends on the type of exam you have.
Our on-site lab and imaging services help you get the care you need right away. These services are only available if you have a visit with Polyclinic Now.OR
Polyclinic Now is a walk-in only clinic. We'll see you based on when you arrive and how serious your injury or illness is. Wait times depend on how many patients are in the clinic.
We check in patients until closing time. We pledge to give you high-quality care and see you as quickly as possible.OR