Polyclinic Medicare ACO
The Polyclinic accountable care organization
The Polyclinic has formed an accountable care organization (ACO) that has been accepted to participate as a shared savings program ACO. The Polyclinic will work with CMS to provide Medicare fee-for-service beneficiaries with high quality service and care.
Find out more about The Polyclinic's ACO.
Learn more about ACOs
- The Polyclinic partners with local health care providers and hospitals to provide you with coordinated care.
- Polyclinic doctors and other providers who are helping care for you will talk with each other. We partner with you in making health care decisions.
- You spend less time filling out medical history paperwork. Your Polyclinic doctor maintains your information in an electronic health record.
- You can have fewer repeated medical tests. Your Polyclinic physician and other healthcare providers will share information.
- You’ll be in the center of care. Your Polyclinic doctor will be better able to keep you informed and follow your choices.
- Your Polyclinic doctor receives data from Medicare. This helps improve how they provide care. This data helps them to know your medical history, including your medical conditions, prescriptions and visits to the doctor. This helps you get the right care at the right time.
- Doctors, hospitals and other health care providers working together in an ACO are able to read your medical records to help coordinate your care.
- The privacy and security of your medical information is protected by federal law. You'll have the same rights enjoyed by all people with Medicare.