Starting March 1, we will accept lab orders only from Polyclinic providers. This affects lab services only, not other medical services.
If you have a lab order from an outside provider, they should refer you to another lab, such as Quest Diagnostics or Labcorp.
Lab tests help doctors screen for and correctly diagnose certain diseases and disorders. Our lab at The Polyclinic Madison Center offers a wide range of tests, from routine to specialized services.
We specialize in:
- Clinical chemistry and immunology (analysis of blood, serum or plasma, urine and tissues)
- Hematology (diseases of the blood)
- Coagulation (blood clotting)
- Urinalysis (urine testing)
- Microscopy and pathology
The tests we offer include:
- Reference laboratory testing
- Cytology and pathology services (cancer detection)
- Molecular/PCR testing (tests that check for certain genes, germs and viruses)
About our services
- Daily testing
- Same-day results
- STAT lab results (in a few hours)
- Complete test menu
- Multiple draw sites in Seattle and Bellevue
- Convenient appointment times, including Saturdays
- Consultation services
- Automatic faxing of lab reports
- Courier services with multiple sample pickups
- Notification of critical lab values (test results that need immediate attention)
Certifications and accreditations:
- Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA; meets standards for high-complexity tests)
- Washington State Department of Health MTS-0481
We use a third-party vendor for billing. We are considered a network provider group for most types of insurance plans. Please check with your insurance company to make sure the lab services you need are covered.OR
Health and wellness
Looking for ways to feel your best? Check out our wellness library and community events.
Visit this page regularly to find out what's happening at The Polyclinic.
Find a doctor
Search for a Polyclinic doctor or provider by name, specialty or location.