Ear, nose and throat
We see patients of all ages for everything from ear infections to complex concerns.
Our ear, nose and throat (ENT) physicians specialize in the medical and surgical treatment of head and neck conditions. We care for a wide range of concerns, from ear and sinus diseases to cancer. ENTs are also known as otolaryngologists.
We see patients of all ages and care for a wide range of ENT diseases and disorders.
Services and conditions we care for
- Hearing, balance and facial nerve disorders
- Infections, tumors and problems related to the inner, middle and outer ear
- Hearing and balance
- Consultation for hearing aids and implantation for bone-anchored hearing devices
- Facial paralysis treatment
Care includes diagnosing and treating possible tumors and enlarged tonsils.OR
We provide treatment, including surgery, for:
- Infectious conditions
- Cosmetic surgery and reconstruction
- Disorders of taste and smell, including tumors of the thyroid, parathyroid and saliva-producing glands, and other neck tumors and cancer
If your child has repeated ear infections, tonsillitis or related problems, our ENTs are available for consultation. If needed, they can also do surgery, including:
- Placing ear tubes in the inner ear
- Removing the tonsils (age two and older)
Surgery can be done at First Hill Surgery Center, a Polyclinic outpatient surgery center. This usually helps avoid a long wait time for surgery.
When you call to make an appointment, our representative will ask you a few questions. The answers will help us connect you with the right doctor and make your visit as productive as possible.
- Did your primary care physician refer you to us?
- Have you already received a diagnosis about your condition? If so, what was it? Do you have those medical records?
- Have you had imaging, lab work or other studies done related to this condition?
- If so, can you bring those records with you or have them sent to us before your appointment? You may need to pick them up yourself if your appointment is scheduled on short notice.
- Have you had any treatments, surgeries or other procedures related to this issue?
- What are your symptoms and how long have you had them?
- Are you taking any medications or receiving treatment for your condition?
Please bring the name of your pharmacy and a list of all medications you’re taking now to your appointment.OR
If your physician recommends surgery, it might be scheduled at First Hill Surgery Center, The Polyclinic’s outpatient surgery center.
First Hill Surgery Center is located in the heart of Seattle’s First Hill medical community and is one of the largest independent outpatient surgery centers in the region. It offers the latest surgical technology in a patient-friendly setting.
ENT procedures done at First Hill Surgery Center include:
- Ear tubes (pediatrics and adults)
- Removing the tonsils and/or adenoids
- Removing one or more of the parathyroid glands
- Removing one of the two thyroid lobes
Call 1-206-860-5573 to schedule an appointment or for more information. Fax forms, patient referrals and other documents to 1-206-357-5041.OR