We're here to help you get the care you need, when you need it. Many of our providers offer video visit appointments.
Our secure video visits bring care to you
With a video visit, you can meet with and see your doctor by using your computer, smartphone or tablet.
- Seeing and talking with your primary care provider or specialist from the safety of your home
- Reducing your contact with germs and illnesses
- Having medicines sent to your pharmacy
- Getting quality care for common problems such as the flu, allergies and infections
- Saving time and effort since you don't have to drive to the clinic or take time off from work
Scheduling and billing
You need an appointment for all video visits. To make an appointment:
- Call your Polyclinic doctor or clinic.
- If new to our clinic, review and agree to our financial agreement and notice of privacy practices.
Video visits are billed the same way in-person visits are billed. Contact your health insurance company for details.
MyChart video visits
We use MyChart for our video visits. For best experience, we suggest using Google Chrome.
Follow these steps:
- About 15 minutes before your video visit, log in to MyChart, verify your personal information (medications, allergies, etc.).
- Join your video visit.