Find the care you need right now — by phone, in person or online
Testing for COVID-19
Get the facts about when and where you can be tested.
The FDA has approved, under emergency use authorization, Evusheld™ as a COVID-19 treatment.
The Polyclinic has limited supplies, which have already been given to high-risk patients. We will provide updates when we have more supply.OR
The Polyclinic follows the Washington statewide order that requires everyone to wear masks in health care settings. Masks must be worn at all Polyclinic locations. This is for all ages, with any medical problem, and whether or not you're vaccinated.OR
We want to help keep our patients and caregivers healthy and safe. Here are our current guidelines for when visitors can attend appointments with patients at all clinics:
- Two parents or guardians may visit the clinic with a patient under age 18.
- One adult and one caregiver may visit the clinic with an adult patient.
- Two adults or caregivers may visit with a patient who has issues with learning, special needs or physical limitations and needs help going to visits.
- One sibling of a patient under age 18 may visit along with a parent or guardian.
- Anyone with a fever, cough or breathing problem cannot attend the visit.
- You may bring an interpreter with you.
If you have visitors who don’t meet the above guidelines, they will need to wait outside the clinic. Thank you for your understanding.OR
You don't have to pay copays or deductibles for the COVID-19 shot or test. If you have health insurance, some charges will be billed to your insurance company.
If you get the shot or test at the same time as another service at the clinic, you may need to pay a copay and/or deductible for that service only.OR
You don't need to pay anything for the COVID-19 shot or test. But we will bill your insurance company for the administration fee. That's why we need your insurance information when you get the shot or test.OR
No, you don't have to pay anything for the COVID-19 vaccine or test. But if you need to be seen or take medicines after getting the shot or test, you may need to pay for any costs related to that care.OR
We still need to confirm information about where you live, for example, for our reports. We also need to make sure that we find another source of payment. Don't worry, you won't receive a bill for these services.OR