Family medicine with obstetrics
We have special training in managing pregnancies, delivering babies, and caring for you and your baby after childbirth.
The family medicine doctors at The Polyclinic provide complete, lifelong care for newborns to older adults. This includes preventive care and caring for you when you’re ill. We also treat a wide range of concerns, from asthma and diabetes to heart disease.
Other services include:
- Women's health
- Men's health
- Sexual health
- Minor outpatient surgeries
- Cosmetic procedures, including Botox® and treatment of varicose and spider veins
- Specialized treatments, including care for patients who are obese
Complete care during and after pregnancy
Several of our physicians specialize in obstetrics and provide complete care for women during pregnancy and childbirth. Our Family Medicine with OB doctors at Northgate Plaza deliver babies at Northwest Hospital and doctors at Madison Center deliver babies at Swedish First Hill.
- Family planning
- Fertility counseling (if you’re having problems getting pregnant)
- Care during low-risk pregnancy
- Labor and delivery care
- Care for you and your baby after birth
The right care at the right time
All of our family medicine doctors work with the many specialists at The Polyclinic. If you ever need specialty care or to speak with a specialist, your doctor can quickly connect you to the right provider. Your doctor will also oversee all of your care.
To make an appointment or for more information, call: