Karen Parrish, MBA, CRA
Vice President Ancillary Services
I make sure that ancillary services are integrated and aligned with primary and specialty care. The goal is to provide a well-coordinated experience for our patients.
Karen Parrish oversees finance and operations for a number of Polyclinic departments. These include diagnostic imaging, lab, supply chain, health information management, and physical and hand therapy.
She also works closely with our executive and operations teams to grow services. Her focus is on making sure that patients receive top quality care.
Parrish’s notable accomplishments at The Polyclinic include leading a new diagnostic imaging authorization process. It led to significantly reduced denials and improved patient satisfaction.
Other achievements include:
- Overseeing the redesign of the interventional radiology department
- Earning AAAASF accreditation for patient safety
- Managing the design and implementation of a new diagnostic imaging department at Northgate Plaza
Before joining The Polyclinic, Parrish was an administrator at a local specialty clinic. She also served as COO at a large multispecialty group, where she held other key administrative roles.
- Master’s in business and health care management
- Bachelor’s in radiation and imaging sciences