We do everything from annual checkups to helping you manage conditions like asthma, heart disease and diabetes.
If you want to build a foundation for a lifetime of health and wellness, the family medicine doctors at The Polyclinic can help. We provide primary care for infants, children and adults. And we often care for multiple generations in a family.
- Preventive care
- Care for long-term conditions, like diabetes and arthritis
- Health care for children and teens
- Women's health
- Men's health
- Sexual health
- Minor outpatient surgeries, including no-cut vasectomies
- Cosmetic procedures, including Botox® and treatment of varicose and spider veins
- Specialized treatments, including care for patients who are obese
Several of our doctors specialize in obstetrics. They’ll oversee your care during pregnancy, deliver your child, and care for you and your child afterward.
The right care at the right time
All of our family medicine doctors work with the many specialists at The Polyclinic. If you ever need specialty care or to speak with a specialist, your doctor can quickly connect you to the right provider. Your doctor will also oversee all of your care.
To make an appointment or for more information, call: