Polyclinic Now is a walk-in, urgent care clinic. We treat common illnesses and minor injuries. These include fractures, sprains, and illnesses like strep throat, colds and pink eye. We also provide certain vaccinations and physical exams.
Our clinic is staffed by board-certified doctors, nurse practitioners and physician assistants. We are backed by more than 200 Polyclinic primary and specialty care physicians.
If your illness or injury is life-threatening, or if you have symptoms like severe pain, shortness of breath or vomiting blood, always call 911.
Hours and services:
- Open Mon.–Fri., 8 a.m.–6 p.m., and Sat.–Sun., 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Video visits by appointment, Monday–Friday, 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Lab and X-ray services
We are located on the second floor of Northgate Plaza. If you have any questions about Polyclinic Now services, call us at 1-206-860-2222.
When to go to Polyclinic Now
If you have a health concern that is not life-threatening but needs care fast, choose Polyclinic Now. If our doctors think you need specialty or emergency care, they will refer you.
- Bronchitis, wheezing and mild asthma attacks
- Colds, cough and flu
- Congestion and infections of the nose, throat and airways
- Corneal abrasions (scratches on the eye’s surface)
- Ear infections, earaches and ear wax removal
- Minor allergic reactions
- Minor eye irritation and infections, including pink eye
- Minor nose bleeds
- Minor skin infections
- Rash and hives (red, itchy welts caused by an allergic reaction)
- Screening for sexually transmitted diseases
- Seasonal allergies
- Simple migraine and headaches
- Sinus infections
- Sore throat and strep throat
- Upset stomach, diarrhea, vomiting and flu
- Urinary tract infections
- Boils and abscesses (a swollen lump filled with pus)
- Insect bites
- Joint pain and sprains and strains, including minor sports injuries
- Minor cuts, scrapes, wounds, burns and stitches
- Simple bone breaks
- Sports physicals
- Student physicals
- Seasonal flu shots
If you have a serious or life-threatening emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest ER.
- Coughing up or vomiting blood
- Difficulty breathing
- Feelings of wanting to harm yourself or others
- Major life- or limb-threatening injuries
- Severe eye injuries, including exposure to chemicals
- Severe migraine and headaches
- Severe wounds or amputations
- Shock or anaphylaxis (life-threatening allergic reaction)
- Signs of a heart attack, such as chest pain
- Signs of deep vein thrombosis (a blood clot deep in a vein, usually in the legs)
- Signs of stroke, like sudden numbness in the arms or legs
- Sudden or severe stomach or pelvic pain
About our services
We accept most forms of health insurance. But it's always a good idea to contact your insurance company before visiting to check on your coverage, copays and coinsurance.
If you have insurance:
- We will collect your copay or coinsurance at the time of service and bill your insurer. If you don’t have insurance:
- The cost of a visit starts at $108.
- Cost depends on the type of exam you have.
- We’ll do our best to give you an estimate of what your visit might cost. We accept payment by check, FSA, HSA, debit cards and most credit cards.
- Your insurer will send you an explanation of benefits (EOB) for any remaining balance.
Our convenient on-site lab and imaging services help you and your doctor. You can get tested right away, and our doctors will get the information they need to diagnose and treat your concern. These services are only available if you have a visit with Polyclinic Now.OR
- Available Monday–Friday, 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Appointments are required and can be scheduled in as little as 15 minutes in advance
- To schedule a video visit, call 1-206-860-5393
Polyclinic Now is a walk-in only clinic. We see patients by order of arrival and the severity of the injury or illness. Wait times depend on how many patients are here.
We check in our last patient 15 minutes before closing. If wait times go past closing hours, we might not be able to see you. We will tell you this when you arrive and do everything we can to refer you to another location.OR