Mary C. Anderson, MD
Chief Clinical Improvement and Quality Officer
Dr. Anderson is The Polyclinic’s chief clinical improvement and quality officer. She has a special interest in primary care, primary and secondary disease prevention, and promoting a healthy lifestyle.
Dr. Anderson has been a speaker at many regional, national and international meetings. Topics include medical care quality, population health and health care informatics. She’s also made a number of oral and poster presentations.
Before joining The Polyclinic, Dr. Anderson was medical director of population health at Valence Health in Chicago. She was also an attending physician at Rush University Medical Center.
- MD, Rush Medical College, Rush University, Chicago
- Internal medicine residency, Rush Presbyterian St. Luke’s Medical Center, Chicago
- Neurology residency, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland
- Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Member, Group on Student Affairs and Group on Educational Affairs, Association of American Medical Colleges
- Fellow, American College of Physicians