A group of Polyclinic internists created the Partnership in Health program, aiming to change the very core of how they practiced medicine. They were united by a common goal of slowing down the pace of their overly busy practices and focusing on the health care needs of their patients in a more comprehensive manner. These five physicians have a desire to improve preventive care, wellness assessment, and chronic disease management for their patients to achieve optimal health.
Partnership in Health patients enjoy the following services:
- Same-day appointments – Take care of urgent medical needs today.
- Longer appointments – Your Partnership in Health physician schedules longer appointment times to make sure that your needs are addressed at each appointment.
- Streamlined registration and check-in – Enjoy bypassing central registration; just head straight to your Partnership in Health physician’s office for expedited check-in.
Additionally, Partnership in Health patients pay $35 per month for other services that are typically not covered by insurance, but work with the overall practice model to help each patient achieve their highest level of individual health. These services include:
- Pharmacy consultations - A one-on-one professional review of your prescription medications by a board-certified pharmacist. Learn about lower cost alternatives, drug interactions, supplements, and ways to improve your medication use.
- Fitness evaluation and discounted health club membership - Receive a 60 minute fitness evaluation and recommended program free of charge. Join Zum, a premier fitness center at reduced rates.
- Health and wellness seminars - Presentations on a variety of topics geared toward health improvement.
- Complimentary periodontal and restorative screenings. Your results will be sent back to your general dentist.
- Nutritional advice - Assessment of your individual needs by a nutritionist.*
- Complimentary acupuncture visit.
*May be covered under some health plans depending on patient diagnosis.