The Polyclinic’s Diagnostic Imaging Department offers a wide variety of state-of-the-art imaging options. We are a completely digital department which allows us the ability to provide the highest level of service, with the latest technology available, within a filmless environment.
We are proud to partner with Inland Imaging as our radiology group. Inland radiologists are board-certified, highly trained and share our commitment to providing the highest level of service to our patients and physicians.
The Polyclinic Diagnostic Imaging Department offers scans in the following areas:
- CT scan
- Bone Density
- Women's Imaging
- Nuclear Medicine
- Comprehensive Breast Center
- Pain management
- Vascular Ultra-sound Lab
- Coronary vessel analysis for stenosis, soft and hard plaque, evaluation of stents, and bypass grafts.
- Enhanced cardiac calcium scoring (Cash pay only $150.00)
- Virtual colonoscopy (VCCT) which has been approved for post failed colonoscopy. (Patients can also pay cash for this service $400.00.)
- Vascular arterial CT of major vessels including pulmonary arteries, carotids, upper and lower extremities, abdominal vessel mapping, AAA, and renal vessels.
- Small bowel CT (SBCT) for obstruction, inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn’s Disease), ischemic bowel, post radiation therapy adhesions, and small bowel tumors.
To learn more about the MRI, CT-CAT scan, and nuclear medicine procedures, you can download a printable PDF file.