Here at The Polyclinic, our doctors are in charge. This means they have the power to put you first. It’s a departure in health care philosophy that has attracted some of the area’s most respected physicians. And a difference you’ll feel the moment you walk through the door.
- Over 200 top primary care and specialty physicians and advanced practice clinicians
- One of the largest multi-specialty clinics in the Puget Sound region
A collaborative team focused on you.
Think of The Polyclinic as a single doorway to your health care needs. From pediatrics, family practice and internal medicine to specialist physicians and surgeons, The Polyclinic team works together with one goal in mind: what’s right for you.
- Primary care focused on prevention, disease management and appropriate clinical interventions
- The area’s top specialist physicians and surgeons across more than two dozen medical specialties, working with your primary care doctor for the most comprehensive care
- On-site services at several locations for your convenience, like laboratory, radiology, mammography, ultrasound, echocardiography, MRI and CT scans
Where technology meets humanity.
The Polyclinic embraces state-of-the-art tools, but we never forget the human side of health care. As a Polyclinic patient, you’ll have access to:
- MyChart – a convenient online tool that empowers you to be a better advocate for your family’s health. My Chart offers the convenience and flexibility of access to your medical information, anytime.
- Essential services that combine prevention, education and treatment, like Diabetes Education and Management, the Lipid Clinic, and Breast Cancer Program.
- Health care that considers the whole person – primary care doctors to manage your health, help you when you’re sick, and work side by side with specialists when needed.
A history of collaborative care.
The Polyclinic's mission, established in 1917, is to promote the health of our patients with personalized health care.
See The Polyclinic story for yourself.